35. Who is Brussels Environment?
Established in 1989, Brussels Environment is the administration for the environment and energy in the Brussels Capital Region. Its areas of activity cover the environment in the wider sense, including:
- air quality;
- sound disturbance;
- electromagnetic waves;
- waste management planning;
- sustainable production, construction and consumption;
- nature and biodiversity;
- animal wellbeing;
- management of the Sonian Forest, green spaces and natural areas;
- management of non-navigable waterways;
- the fight against climate change.
Having this wide range of businesses under one roof is a real asset that allows us to approach our various activity areas in a cross-functional and non-segmented manner.
More information can be found on Environment Brussels.
36. Who is Fost Plus?
Fost Plus promotes, coordinates and finances the selective collection, sorting and recycling of domestic packaging waste in Belgium. Find more information here www.fostplus.be